Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: E. J. Mayeaux Jr., J. Thomas Cox
- File Size: 125 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 712 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 3rd Edition
- Publication Date: December 28, 2011
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006R5OY18
- ISBN-10: 1608315479
- ISBN-13: 9781608315475
The previous two editions of this book were published by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP). Modern Colposcopy Textbook and Atlas, 3rd Edition, (PDF) is considered the standard of colposcopy and is known for being the best selling educational teaching module for the physician, resident, or advanced practice clinician who wishes to connect the gap between the obvious need for increased early detection of vaginal, cervical, and vulvar disease and the intensive education required for colposcopy. The purpose of the society and the ebook is to provide education about the lower genital tract through the use of colposcopy. This involves the disciplines of pathology, cytogenetics, cytology, preventive medicine, basic research, endocrinology and gynecologic oncology which are relevant to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease processes of the lower genital tract.
•1815 color images;
• Updated algorithms and guidelines;
• Companion website that includes searchable text, images and more.
• Complete coverage of HPV related diseases, colposcopy and related topics;
• Chapters added on adolescents and the expanding field of anal screening, diagnosis of anal HPV related precancer and cancer through high resolution anoscopy and treatment of anal and perianal neoplastic disease.