Molecular Data Analysis Using R by Ortutay – eBook
- Authors: Casba Ortutay, Zsuzsanna Ortutay
- File Size: 6 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 331 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication Date: December 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MR1DWCL
- ISBN-10: 1119165024
- ISBN-13: 9781119165026
Molecular Data Analysis Using R (PDF) addresses the problems experienced by wet-lab researchers with the statistical analysis of molecular biology related data. The authors describe how to use R and Bioconductor for the study of experimental data in the field of molecular biology. The content is grounded upon two university courses for bioinformatics and experimental biology students (Biological Data Analysis with R and High-throughput Data Analysis with R). The text is distributed into chapters based upon the experimental methods used in the laboratories.
Key features include:
• Broad appeal–the authors target their material to researchers at numerous levels, ensuring that the fundamentals are always covered.
• First ebook to explain how to use R and Bioconductor for the analysis of numerous types of experimental data in the field of molecular biology.
• Emphasizes on R and Bioconductor, which are widely used for data analysis. One great advantage of R and Bioconductor is that there is a huge user community and very active discussion in place, along with the practice of sharing codes. Further, R is the platform for applying new analysis approaches, thus novel methods are available early for R users.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Molecular Data Analysis Using R in PDF. No access codes are included