Neuroscience by Dale Purves (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Dale Purves, George J. Augustine, David Fitzpatrick, William C. Hall, Anthony-Samuel LaMantia, Richard D. Mooney, Michael L. Platt
- Format: PDF
- Size: 85MB
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 6th edition
- Publication Date: October 14, 2017
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160535841X, 1605353809
- ISBN-13: 9781605358413, 9781605353807
This comprehensive textbook, Neuroscience 6e by Purves, Hall et al provides a good balance of human and animal studies to discuss the dynamic field of neuroscience from cellular signaling to cognitive function. The textbook’s accessible writing style and length make it suitable for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience courses. Being both authoritative and comprehensive, the ebook is also appropriate for professional and graduate use.
P.S We also have the Neuroscience 6th edition ebook for sale. See related products below
NOTE: This sale ONLY includes Neuroscience 6e ebook, No online codes included.