Nuclear Medicine Physics: The Basics – 8th edition – eBook
- Author: Ramesh Chandra, Arman Rahmim
- File Format: epub (please contact us if you want pdf format)
- File Size: 10mb
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 8th edition (November 16, 2017)
- ASIN: B07738XB7G
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149638184X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496381842
Part of the renowned The Basics series, Nuclear Medicine Physics 8th edition helps build foundational knowledge of how and why things happen in the clinical environment. Ideal for board review and reference, the 8th edition provides a practical summary of this complex field, focusing on essential details as well as real-life examples taken from nuclear medicine practice. New full-color illustrations, review questions, essential mathematical equations, concise text, key points, and useful appendices help you quickly master challenging concepts in nuclear medicine physics.
- 2 chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-new chapter discusses computer interfacing and image processing.
- Now includes a range of important PET radiotracers, as well as a timely discussion of theranostic uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Expanded coverage of Emission Computed Tomography is now presented in 3 separate chapters devoted to general principles, PET and SPECT.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh perspective and valuable knowledge and experience to this edition.
- An essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, medical physicists, nuclear cardiologists, and radiologic technologists.
Note: This is only the PDF version of the book