Nuclear Medicine-RadCases Plus Q and A (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Daniel E. Appelbaum, John Miliziano, Anup Jacob Alexander
- File Size: 19 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 245 Pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: November 21, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08NW8YYL
- ISBN-10: 1626232563, 1626232571
- ISBN-13: 9781626232570, 9781626232571, 9781626232563
Important nuclear medicine cases and board-type Q&A review to help you sail through your exam!
Presently, the field of nuclear medicine has witnessed an unparalleled explosion of new clinical diagnostic tracers, hardware, radionuclide therapies, and molecular imaging paradigms. RadCases Plus Q&A Nuclear Medicine, 2nd Edition, (PDF) by Daniel Appelbaum, Anup Jacob Alexander, John Miliziano, and Yong Bradley shows these advances, providing 100 new cases and 500 high-quality images. The ebook includes a wide spectrum, from classic topics, like thyroid, parathyroid, bone and renal scans, to the paradigm-shifting idea of “theranostics.” For maximum ease of self-assessment, every case starts with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; study that and then change the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses with the definitive diagnosis, pearls and pitfalls, essential facts, and more.
- Fixed topics include resolving camera imaging errors and radiation handling/safety
- The up to date radionuclide therapies to treat cancers of the neuroendocrine system, prostate system, and liver
- Discussion of latest diagnostic and therapeutic PET radiotracers, new cardiac applications for PYP SPECT and theraspheres/sirspheres,
- Currently described important artifacts such as white fat hypermetabolism, WBC and FDG microemboli, and the potentially confusing inflammation patterns in FDG PET related to emerging cancer immunotherapies
Thieme’s RadCases means cases selected to simulate what you will see on your exams, rotations, and rounds. RadCases helps you to recognize the correct differential diagnosis for every case, including the most critical. The series expansively covers the following specialties:
- Breast Imaging • Cardiac Imaging • Head and Neck Imaging • Emergency Imaging • Gastrointestinal Imaging • Interventional Radiology • Genitourinary Imaging • Nuclear Medicine • Musculoskeletal Radiology • Neuro Imaging• Ultrasound Imaging • Pediatric Imaging • Thoracic Imaging
Every RadCases, second edition has a code permitting you one year of access to Thieme’s online database of cases: the 100 cases in this ebook plus 254 cases more.
Master your cases, excel in your exams, and diagnose with confidence: RadCases!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, RadCases Plus Q&A Nuclear Medicine, 2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.