Personality Psychology (2nd Canadian Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Randy Larson, David Buss, David King, Carolyn Ensley
- File Size: 39 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 604 Pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Ryerson; 2nd Edition (Canadian)
- Publication Date: Feb. 10, 2020
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260065774, 1260332314
- ISBN-13: 9781260065770, 9781260332315
Larsen’s Personality Psychology: Domains of Knowledge About Human Nature, 2nd Canadian Edition, (PDF) includes the latest in Canadian research. Content has been revised throughout to make sure information is latest, relevant, and relatable to today’s college students.
The new edition continues to approve the trusted framework of six important domains of knowledge about personality functioning. These domains include Dispositional, Cognitive/Experimental, Biological, Intrapsychic, Social and/Culture, and Adjustment.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Personality Psychology: Domains of Knowledge About Human Nature 2e (Canadian Edition) in PDF. No access codes are included.