Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials (12th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Kenneth J. Anusavice, Chiayi Shen, H. Ralph Rawls
- File Size: 76 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 592 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 12th Edition
- Publication Date: March 14, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HFPV548
- ISBN-10: 1437724183
- ISBN-13: 9781437724189
Learn the latest information on materials used in the dental office and laboratory today. Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials,12th Edition, (PDF) focuses on practical, clinical use, as well as the chemical, physical, and biological properties of materials and helps you stay up-to-date in this very important area of dentistry. This new full-color edition also includes an extensive collection of new clinical photographs to better demonstrate the topics and concepts discussed in every chapter.
- Distinguished contributor pool gives credibility and experience to each topic debated.
- Major stress on biocompatibility serves as a valuable guide for clinicians and educators on material safety.
- A balance between manipulation and materials science bridges the gap of knowledge between lab technicians and dentists.
- Keywords given at the beginning of each chapter helps familiarize readers with key terms so you may better comprehend textbook material.
- Critical thinking questions appearing in boxes throughout every chapter stimulate thinking and encourage classroom discussion of key concepts and principles.
- Organization of content and chapters into four parts (General Classes and Properties of Dental Materials; Direct Restorative Materials; Auxiliary Dental Materials; and Indirect Restorative Materials) offers the material in a logical and effective way for better comprehension and readability.
- NEW! Larger trim size allows the text to have fewer pages and makes the content easier to read.
- NEW! A chapter on Emerging Technologies keeps you up to date on the newest materials in use.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations and line art through the book make text material more clear and vivid.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials,12th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.