Portfolio Management: Theory and Practice (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Scott D. Stewart, Christopher D. Piros, Jeffrey C. Heisler
- File Size: 14 MB, 20 MB
- Format: PDF, ePub
- Length: 703 Pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1st edition
- Publication Date: March 19, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07Q1F4S66
- ISBN-10: 1119397413, 111939743X
- ISBN-13: 9781119397410, 9781119397434
Portfolio Management: Theory and Practice 2nd edition (PDF/ePub) is an authoritative guide for those who wish to handle money professionally. This helpful resource presents effective portfolio management practices backed by their primary theory, offering the tools and instruction needed to meet investor objectives and deliver superior performance. Emphasizing a practitioner’s view of portfolio management, this guide provides a real-world perspective on portfolio decision-making, investment processes, and the business of managing money for real clients. Real-world examples and comprehensive test cases—backed by sophisticated Excel templates and true client situations—show real investment scenarios and offer insight into the factors separating success from failure. The ebook is an ideal textbook for courses in advanced investments, portfolio management, or applied capital markets finance. It is also a useful tool for practitioners who pursue hands-on learning of advanced portfolio techniques.
Managing other people’s money is a stimulating and ever-evolving business. Investment professionals must keep pace with the present market environment to effectively manage their client’s assets while students need a foundation built on the most related, up-to-date information and techniques. This helpful resource allows readers to:
- Win and keep client mandates.
- Design, test, and implement investment processes.
- Grasp the theoretical foundations of major investment tools
- Learn and implement advanced multi-period portfolio methods to all key asset classes.
Teaching and learning aids include:
- Video lectures
- Easy-to-use Excel templates with instantly accessible tools.
- Accessible PowerPoint slides, sample exam and quiz questions, and sample syllabi
The spread of mathematics in economics, the growing sophistication of investors, and rising competition in the industry need advanced training of investment professionals. Portfolio Management: Theory and Practice 2e offers expert guidance to this increasingly complex field, including the important advancements in theory and intricacies of practice.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Portfolio Management 2nd edition in the original ePub and PDF formats. No access codes are included.