Principles of Inorganic Materials Design (3rd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: John N. Lalena, David A. Cleary, Olivier B.M. Hardouin Duparc
- File Size: 11 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 720 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 3rd edition
- Publication Date: April 10, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08712HTGS
- ISBN-10: 1119486831
- ISBN-13: 9781119486831
Learn the basics of materials design with this all-inclusive approach to the basics in the field
The study of materials science is an important part of curricula at universities worldwide. This textbook is constructed to serve college students at a fundamental level, positioning materials design as a mandatory aspect of the study of medicine, electronics, and energy storage. Now Principles of Inorganic Materials Design, 3rd edition (PDF) is an introduction to related topics including inorganic materials structure/property relations and material behaviors.
The new 3rd edition now has chapters on computational materials science, intermetallic compounds, and covalent compounds. The text is meant to help college students in their studies by providing additional tools to study the key concepts and understand latest developments in materials research. In addition to the many topics included, the textbook includes:
• Accessible learning tools to help students better understand key concepts
• Short biographies introducing pioneers in the field of inorganic materials science
• Practical end-of-chapter exercises to assist students with the learning of the material
• Updated content including case studies and new information on computational materials science
For undergraduates just learning the material or professionals looking to brush up on their knowledge of present materials design information, this text includes a wide range of concepts, research, and topics to help round out their education. The foreword to the first edition was penned by the 2019 Chemistry Nobel laureate Prof. John B. Goodenough.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Principles of Inorganic Materials Design, 3e in PDF. No access codes are included.