Problems and Solutions in Medical Physics: Diagnostic Imaging Physics – eBook
- Authors: Kwan Hoong Ng, Jeannie Hsiu Ding Wong, Geoffrey D. Clarke
- File Size: 3 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 156 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: May 20, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07D6CZYTN
- ISBN-10: 1482239957, 113854258X
- ISBN-13: 9781482239959, 9781138542587
The first in a three-volume set exploring Problems and Solutions in Medical Physics: Diagnostic Imaging Physics (PDF) this volume examines common questions and their solutions in Diagnostic Imaging. This helpful study guide should be used in combination with other key textbooks in the field to give additional learning opportunities. It includes exploring X-ray, key imaging modalities, fluoroscopy, and mammography, along with magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and ultrasonography. Every chapter provides, notes, examples, and references for further reading to improve understanding.
- Assists instructors and lecturers in setting assignments and tests
- Combines concepts and helps in the understanding and applications of theoretical concepts in medical physics
Suitable as a revision tool for postgraduate students sitting, oncology, medical physics, and radiology sciences examinations.