Psychology (Canadian 4th Edition) by Schacter – eBook
- Authors: Daniel L. Schacter, Daniel T. Gilbert, Daniel M. Wegner, Matthew K. Nock, Ingrid Johnsrud
- File Size: 49 MB, 70 MB
- Format: ePub (original), PDF (converted)
- Length: 832 pages
- Publisher: Worth/Macmillan Publishers; 4th Edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1319066887, 1319155006, 1319134971
- ISBN-13: 9781319066888, 9781319155001, 9781319134976
Incorporating a considerable amount of Candian-based research and examples, Psychology 4th Canadian Edition (ePub/PDF) uses humor, memorable stories and examples, and engaging writing to arouse your interest in the main themes in psychology.
This bestselling textbook Psychology Canadian Edition depicts the latest developments in psychology in a charismatic style that will inspire a lifelong love of science. As committed educators, top researchers, and writers who hit the bestsellers lists, this amazing author team keeps students entranced page after page, story after story, with Ingrid Johnsrude bringing in Canadian research and examples.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Psychology 4e (Canadian) in the original ePub format. A converted PDF is also available. No access codes are included.