Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming – eBook
- Author: Eric Matthes
- File Size: 20 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 544 pages
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 2ND edition
- Publication Date: 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018UXJ9RI
- ISBN-10: 1593279280
- ISBN-13: 978-1593279288
Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming (PDF) is a fast-paced, thorough introduction to Python that will have you solving problems, writing programs, and making things that work in no time.
In the first half of the PDF ebook, you’ll learn about basic programming concepts, such as lists, classes, dictionaries, and loops, and practice writing clean and readable code with exercises for each topic. You’ll also learn how to make your programs interactive and how to test your python code safely before adding it to a project. In the second half of the ebook, you’ll put your new knowledge into practice with 3 substantial projects: data visualizations with Python’s super-handy libraries, a Space Invaders–inspired arcade game, and a simple web app you can deploy online.
As you work through Python Crash Course you’ll learn how to:
– Work with data to generate interactive visualizations
– Create and customize Web apps and deploy them online safely
– Deal with mistakes or errors so you can solve your own programming problems
– Use powerful Python libraries and tools, including NumPy, Matplotlib, and Pygal
– Make 2D games that respond to keypresses and mouse clicks, and that grow more difficult as the game progresses
If you’ve been thinking seriously about digging into computer programming, Python Crash Course will get you up to speed and have you writing real programs fast. Why wait any longer? Start your engines and code!
Uses Python 2 and 3. Only PDF file included with the purchase. No online codes included