Reliability Management and Engineering: Challenges and Future Trends – eBook
- Authors: Harish Garg, Mangey Ram
- File Size: 42 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 300 Pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: June 15, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08B9P8ND8
- ISBN-10: 036721153X, 0367492121, 1000067726, 0429268920
- ISBN-13: 9780367211530, 9780429268922, 9781000067729, 9781000067705, 9781000067682
Reliability technology plays a key role in the present era of industrial growth, optimal efficiency, and reducing hazards. Ram’s Reliability Management and Engineering, (PDF) offers insights into current advances and developments in reliability engineering, and the research submitted is spread across all branches.
It discusses interdisciplinary solutions to complicated problems using different approaches to save time, money, and manpower. It offers methodologies of coping with uncertainty in reliability optimization through the usage of several techniques such as soft computing, fuzzy optimization, uncertainty, and maintenance scheduling Real-world examples and case studies are presented together with applications that can be used in practice.
- Presents applications to be used in practice.
- Includes several examples to illustrate theoretical results.
- Reviews and evaluates case studies and real-world examples.
- Provides current advances and developments across various branches of engineering.
This ebook will be useful to academicians, researchers, and practitioners working in the area of reliability and systems assurance engineering.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Reliability Management and Engineering in PDF. No access codes are included.