Renewable Energy Microgeneration Systems: Customer-led energy transition to make a sustainable world
- Authors: Qiang Yang, Ting Yang, Wei Li
- File Size: 15 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 346 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: October 30, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08MTBN3NG
- ISBN-10: 012821726X, 0128218711
- ISBN-13: 9780128217269, 9780128218716
Renewable Energy Microgeneration Systems, (PDF) offers the latest technology advances in small-scale energy generation (electricity and heat) in the background of low/medium voltage level electric power distribution networks. With an emphasis on scientific innovations of the methodologies, approaches, and algorithms in allowing efficient and secure operation of microgeneration systems, this ebook also analyzes the current understanding of motivations and barriers influencing microgeneration adoption with the aim of finding opportunities for improving the field deployment.
Considering the latest advances of theories and implementations in modeling, design, planning, and management of different types of microgeneration systems, this reference provides applied researchers in the arena of electrical engineering and renewable micro-generation incredible insights into microgeneration systems technologies and the prospective for new technologies and markets.
- Offers modeling and optimization methods and techniques for micro-generation systems
- Contains recent research advances in the field, with a focus on real case studies and policy
- Includes multidisciplinary content, providing an opportunity for different stakeholders in various engineering fields
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Renewable Energy Microgeneration Systems: Customer-Led Energy Transition To Make A Sustainable World in PDF. No access codes are included.