Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach (10th Edition) – eBook
- Author: Kenneth Bordens, Bruce Barrington Abbott
- File Size: 11 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 624 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 10th edition
- Publication Date: February 24, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XCZ64BQ
- ISBN-10: 1259844749
- ISBN-13: 9781259844744
Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach 10th edition (PDF) takes college students through the research process, from developing and getting a research idea, to conducting and designing a study, through reporting and analyzing data. Information on the research process is presented in an engaging and lively way, highlighting the numerous decisions that must be made when conducting and designing a research. The importance of ethical conduct is emphasized, both in the conduct of research and reporting research results and the treatment of research subjects. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides researcg students to recall, master, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments. McGraw-Hill Connect® (sold separately) is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following: SmartBook® – an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, syllabus, notes, quizzes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping. Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html