Research Methods for Business Students (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Mark Saunders, Mark N.K. Saunders, Philip Lewis, Adrian Thornhill
- File Size: 138 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 768 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7th edition
- Publication Date: August 2, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013GACGBG
- ISBN-10: 1292016620, 1292016647, 1292121947
- ISBN-13: 9781292016627, 9781292016641, 9781292121949
Research Methods for Business Students, 7th edition, (PDF) has been fully revised and continues to be the market-leading textbook in its field, guiding hundreds of thousands of college student researchers to success in their research methods, research proposals, projects, modules, and dissertations.
So, if you are thinking . . .
- ‘How do I choose my topic?’
- ‘When and what do I need to write?
- ‘I need to collect my data; what do I do first?’
- ‘I’m confused by all these different philosophies’
. . . then, open this ebook to discover:
- A glossary of clear definitions for 600 research terms
- Examples and cases of students’ and academics’ research and topical news articles illustrating research in practice
- Regular checklists and ‘Progressing your research project’ sections to give you step-by-step practical guidance on the process
- Detailed chapters on choosing your topic, reviewing the literature, research design, access and ethics, understanding philosophies, secondary data, data collection and analysis, and writing about and presenting your research
Start your project with confidence and complete it with success!
P.S We also have the testbank for Research Methods for Business Students 7th edition. Contact us for details
A newer version is also available. See related ebooks below
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Research Methods for Business Students, 7e, in PDF. No access codes included.