Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice (20th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Courtney M. Townsend Jr., R. Daniel Beauchamp, B. Mark Evers, Kenneth L. Mattox
- File Size: 410 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 2176 pages
- Series: Textbook of Surgery
- Publisher: Elsevier; 20th edition
- Publication Date: June 17, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01ERBSPM2
- ISBN-10: 0323299873
- ISBN-13: 9780323299879
Since its first publication in 1936, the Sabiston Textbook of Surgery has been regarded as the preeminent source for definitive guidance in all areas of general surgery. The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice 20th edition (PDF) continues the rich tradition of quality that has made this classic textbook synonymous with the specialty and a part of generations of surgery practitioners and residents. Meticulously updated throughout, this classic textbook concisely covers the breadth of material needed for practice and certification of general surgery. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations and high-quality video clips capture key teaching moments, allowing you to better understand the basic science of surgery, make the most informed decisions and achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
– The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice 20e –
- Streamline clinical decision making with an increased number of schematic diagrams and key data on surgical outcomes.
- Manage unusual situations, overcome tough challenges, and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
- Understand the underlying science and its clinical application to make informed surgical decisions and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Glean all up-to-date, essential, need-to-know information about the latest surgical perspectives and approaches to treatment including innovations in minimally invasive surgery and percutaneous devices.
- Explore topics encountered by general surgery residents in training as well as in-depth coverage of subspecialty areas including head and neck, vascular, thoracic, neurosurgery, urology, pediatrics, and gynecology.
- Visually grasp and retain difficult concepts thanks to a full-color design featuring an abundance of illustrations, video clips, and tables, intraoperative photographs as well as more schematic diagrams that facilitate the comprehension of surgical techniques and procedures.
- Get the depth of coverage you need in an easily accessible, single-volume organized by organ and along traditional lines beginning with principles common to surgical specialties including fluid and electrolyte management, metabolic support, and wound healing. Subsequent sections review the management of injury, oncology, transplantation, endocrine, breast, and abdominal procedures.
– The Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20e –
NOTE: Only the Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 20th edition PDF comes in this purchase. No online codes or access is included.