Selling The Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing by Harry Beckwith – eBook
- Author: Harry Beckwith
- Narrated By: Jeffrey Jones
- Publisher: Hachette Book Group USA
- Duration: 1 hour 37 minutes
- ASIN: B001JK9BGE, B001C1MT6O
- ISBN-10: 0446672319, 0446520942, 1600241018
- ISBN-13: 9780446672313, 9780446520942, 9781600241017
SELLING THE INVISIBLE (audiobook) by Beckwith is a succinct and sometimes entertaining look at the distinctive traits of services and their prospects, and the way any service, from a multinational brokerage to a home-based consultancy, can turn more prospects into clients and keep them. The audiobook Selling The Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing covers service marketing from the beginning to the end. Full of fantastic insights and written in a roll-up-your-sleeves, jargon-free, accessible style, akin to:
- Focus Teams Don’ts
- Greatness Could Get You Nowhere
- The More You Say, the Less Folks Hear
- Seeing the Forest Around the Falling Trees.
NOTE: This sale only includes the audiobook of Selling The Invisible: A Field Guide to Modern Marketing in MP3 format. No other resources included.