Sloman’s Economics (10th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: John Sloman, Jon Guest, Dean Garratt
- File Size: 32 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 968 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education UK; 10th edition
- Publication Date: 13 Feb, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079TJ9RSV
- ISBN-0: 1292187859, 1292187867
- ISBN-13: 9781292187853, 9781292187860
Don’t just study Economics – learn to think like an economist with Sloman, Garratt and Guest’s best-selling textbook and support package.
Economics 10th edition (PDF) by Sloman, Garratt, and Guest is known very well and quite loved for its active learning, college-student-friendly approach, and unrivaled lecturer and student support. Retaining all the hallmark features of the previous nine editions, Economics 10e continues to provide a very comprehensive, well-balanced, and completely up-to-date introduction to the world of economics.
From the Back Cover
Economics 10e PDF is more than a textbook – it is a very rich resource providing a thorough grounding in economic practice and theory, as well as an insight into the real problems and issues faced by economists from around the world today. The latest tenth edition has been extensively updated and revised with cutting-edge content to reflect the complex and fast-changing world we live in; from globalisation to Brexit, Google to the changing face of Europe and the developing world, the increasing influence of financial institutions and banks to the rise of populism – the need for economic solutions to global problems has never been greater.
Sloman’s Economics 10e will help you:
- Learn to apply economics to real-world issues and data – over 170 case studies and applications illustrate concepts and show how they translate into actual policy.
- Keep up-to-date with current issues in economics – a regularly-updated news blog accompanies the ebook, including links to a range of videos, articles, podcasts, reports, and data.
- Enhance your employability skills by learning how to analyse and find your own solution to real problems and to think critically and flexibly, applying core concepts and ideas to new situations.
- Develop critical thinking skills – frequent questions in every chapter encourage you to reflect on and engage with what you have just read, building confidence to understand and evaluate the different economic policies
A wealth of additional material to support your learning can be found on Dr. Sloman’s blog.
P.S we also have Sloman’s Economics (10th Edition) testbank, instructor manual, and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This purchase only includes the Economics 10th Edition PDF eBook. No online codes are included