Social Problems (14th Edition) by D. Stanley Eitzen – eBook
- Authors: D. Stanley Eitzen, Maxine Baca Zinn, Kelly Eitzen Smith
- File Size: 43 MB
- Format: PDF
- Publisher: Pearson; 14th edition
- Publication Date: January 10, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B5WD69P
- ISBN-10: 013463683X, 0134631900, 0134631900, 0134637801
- ISBN-13: 9780134636832, 9780134631905, 9780134650265, 9780134637808
Viewing our society from a conflict perspective.
Taking a conflict approach, Stanley Eitzen, Maxine Baca Zinn, and Kelly Eitzen Smith’s Social Problems, 14th edition (PDF), examines social problems, how they are interrelated to other problems, and society’s role in their perpetuation and creation. This textbook addresses interesting subjects, such as corporate crime, poverty, urban decay, and the changing economy.
P.S We also have the Social Problems 14th edition test bank and other instructor resources for sale.
NOTE: This only contains the Social Problems 14e PDF ebook. NO access codes or cards are included