Social Psychology: The Science of Everyday Life (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Jeff Greenberg, Toni Schmader, Jamie Arndt, Mark Landau
- File Size: 101 MB
- Format: PDF/epub
- Length: 752 Pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: December 22, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0799QNJPH
- ISBN-10: 1319060323, 1319061532, 1319286895
- ISBN-13: 9781319060329, 9781319061531, 9781319286897
Social Psychology, 2nd Edition, (PDF) b expert author team of Greenberg/Schmader/Arndt/Landau presents a fresh approach to the study of social psychology, integrating theory, research, and applications into a comprehensible, contemporary portrait of the field that no other available ebook can match.
Drawing on more than 50 years of combined teaching and research, Schmader, Greenberg, Arndt, and Landau guide college psychology students via the rich diversity of the science of social psychology and its insights into daily life. Each and every chapter organically weaves together explanations of theory, research methods, empirical findings, and applications, demonstrating how social psychologists accumulate and implement knowledge toward understanding and solving real-world problems.