Strategic Compensation (8th Global Edition) – eBook
- Author: Joseph J. Martocchio
- File Size: 39 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 410 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 8th Edition (global)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292058862, 1292059311, 1292075945
- ISBN-13: 9781292058863, 9781292059310, 9781292075945
The science and art of compensation practice.
Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach, Global 8th Edition, (PDF) shows the art and science of compensation practice and its part in promoting a company’s competitive advantage.
MyManagementLab for Strategic Compensation 8e is a complete learning package. MyManagementLab is an online tutorial, homework, and assessment program that truly involves students in learning. It helps students better prepare for quizzes, class, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and proposes educators a dynamic set of tools for assessing individual and class progress.
This program will offer a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your college students. Here’s how:
- A flexible format: Include topics based on your semester schedule.
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab provides proven results in helping students succeed and provides appealing experiences that personalize learning.
- Real-world topics that are related to all business majors: Several cases and interesting, engaging material will apply and appeal to all business students irrespective of their major.
P.S. Contact us if you want Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach, 8th Global Edition TestBank or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach, 8th Edition (Global) in PDF. No access codes are included.