Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities – 2019 Edition (10th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Brian C. Spilker, Benjamin C. Ayers, John Robinson, Edmund Outslay, Ronald G. Worsham,
- File Size: 24 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1312 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 10th edition
- Publication Date: June 5, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07D7ZZ8HK
- ISBN-10: 1260189724, 1259918394
- ISBN-13: 9781259918391, 9781260189728
The bold, innovative approach in Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities – 2019 Edition (10th Edition) [in PDF] used by McGraw-Hills Taxation series is quickly becoming the most popular choice of course materials among instructors and college students. It’s apparent why the organized, clear, and engaging delivery of content, paired with the most current and robust tax code updates, has been adopted by more than six hundred colleges and schools across the country.
The storyline approach to presenting the material, the breadth of the topical coverage, the emphasis on the tax and nontax consequences of multiple parties involved in transactions, and the integration of financial and tax accounting topics make this PDF ebook ideal for the modern tax curriculum in any college or university.
- Real-World Focus
- Superior Organization
- Conversational Writing Style
- Integrated Examples: In addition to providing examples in-context, the authors offer “What if” scenarios within many cases to illustrate how variations in the facts might or might not change the given answers.
- Storyline Approach: Every chapter begins with a storyline that introduces a business entity or a set of characters facing specific tax-related situations. Examples related to the storyline allow taxation students to learn the tax code in context.
The ebook Taxation of Individuals and Business Entities 10th edition is fully updated for the tax cuts and jobs act.
Additional ISBNs: 978-1259918391, 978-1260189728, 9781260544527, 1260544524, 978-1260544527