The Cultural Dimension of Global Business (8th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Gary P. Ferraro, Elizabeth K. Briody
- File Size: 12 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 343 pages
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publication Date: March 27, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XWG49ZW
- ISBN-10: 1138632457, 1138202290
- ISBN-13: 9781138632455, 9781138202290
Updated and revised, The Cultural Dimension of Global Business, 8th edition (PDF) continues to provide an essential foundation for understanding the impact of a global business on culture and culture on global business. The highly experienced authors demonstrate how the theory and insights of cultural anthropology can positively influence the conduct of global business, examining a range of issues that individuals and organizations face as they work globally and across cultures. The cross-cultural scenarios presented in each chapter allow students of business, management, and anthropology alike to explore cultural differences while gaining valuable practice in thinking through a variety of complex and thorny cultural issues.
The fully revised and updated 8th edition offers:
- fresh case study material with a range of examples drawn from around the world;
- further resources via a companion website, including a fully updated Instructor’s Manual and new interactive quiz questions for college students.
- an expanded focus on organizational activities, with 2 new chapters that provide greater insight into organizational culture and change, and customer engagement;
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook The Cultural Dimension of Global Business, 8th edition in PDF. No access codes included.