The Legal Environment of Business (7th Global Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Nancy K. Kubasek, Bartley A. Brenan, M. Neil Browne
- File Size: 34 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 849 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 7th Edition (global)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292060158
- ISBN-13: 9781292060156
This comprehensive textbook, The Legal Environment of Business, 7th global edition (PDF), not only helps law students develop a thorough understanding of the legal environment of business, but also enhances their ability to engage in critical thinking and ethical analysis, and ultimately survive in an increasingly competitive global environment. The following features of this text are designed to ensure that the authors’ goal–to develop critically thinking college students who understand the important concepts of business law and the legal environment of business–is attained.
Teaching and Learning Experience – This textbook will provide a better teaching and learning experience – for you and your law students. It provides:
- Critical thinking skills that are developed through a comprehensive, superior, one-of-a-kind approach.
- An emphasis on the global environment that helps prepare your students for working in countries outside of the United States, or for U.S. companies with dealings in foreign companies or countries.
- Additional features that distinguish this textbook’s teaching and learning advantages, including links connecting the law to other disciplines, a balanced mix of classic and current cases, For Future Reading lists, Applying the Law to the Facts features and more.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook The Legal Environment of Business 7th edition (global) in PDF. No access codes included.