The Psychology Major: Career Options and Strategies for Success (5th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: R. Eric Landrum, Stephen F. Davis
- File Size: 8 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 208 Pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 5th edition
- Publication Date: June 13, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DB9I5QI
- ISBN-10: 0205829651, 0205969372
- ISBN-13: 9780205829651, 9780205969371
Davis/Landrum provides strategies for success that will allow students to gain their career goals, whatever they may be. The Psychology Major: Career Options and Strategies for Success 5th Edition, (PDF) provides basic tips and advice that can be useful to all college students, but especially helpful for psychology majors.
This ebook standardizes and catalogs much of the practical advice that professors usually give to students—offering tips on how to do well in all courses, find research concepts, and write papers in general APA format. Also, the ebook contains the latest career information that faculty might not normally have at their fingertips, including the latest salary figures for several psychology-related jobs and occupations.
Upon completing this ebook, readers should be able to:
- Find research ideas and write papers in APA format.
- Explain why psychology is a practical subject for any student to study.
- Recognize career opportunities for holders of a Bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Recognize career opportunities for holders of a Master’s or Doctoral degree in psychology.