The Real World: An Introduction to Sociology (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Kerry Ferris, Jill Stein
- File Size: 86 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 624 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
- Publication Date: June 29, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GDTWR4Z, B07KJM48C2
- ISBN-10: 0393639576, 0393639606, 0393639304
- ISBN-13: 9780393639575, 9780393639605, 9780393639308
Categories: Social Sciences, Sociology
Ferris & Stein’s The Real World 6th edition (PDF) succeeds in classrooms because it focuses on the perspective that college students know best—their very own. In each and every chapter, Stein and Ferris use examples from normal everyday life and pop culture to draw university students into thinking sociologically and to show the relevance of sociology to their jobs, relationships, and even future goals. Data Workshops in each chapter gives all students a chance to apply theoretical concepts to their personal lives and actually do some real sociology.
– The Real World: An Introduction to Sociology 6e –
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook The Real World: An Introduction to Sociology 6th edition in PDF. No access codes included.