Treating the Complete Denture Patient – eBook
- Authors: Carl F. Driscoll, William Glen Golden
- File Size: 118,5 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 283 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication Date: January 8, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B083PQTQN9
- ISBN-10: 1119569583
- ISBN-13: 9781119569589
This book presents step-by-step procedures for all materials, techniques and methods associated with the use of complete dentures in dental practice. Penned for dental students, laboratory technicians and dental general practitioners, the ebook provides a practical approach to the complete denture patient. Over 800 photographs illustrate the text, making it easy to follow and implement in the practice or laboratory.
Treating the Complete Denture Patient, (PDF) includes all topics related to complete dentures, from the first appointment and impressions to insertion and troubleshooting. Chapters talk about the diagnostic appointment, covering the evaluation of and treatment planning for edentulous patients; the making of preliminary impressions for the initial stages of treatment; custom trays for final impression appointments; and much more.
- Includes access to a companion website providing video clips
- Includes hundreds of high-quality color photographs to show the concepts discussed
- Presents easy-to-use, clinically related information on all topics connected to complete dentures
- Comprises of all the steps associated with providing complete dentures, from the first appointment and impressions to inserting and troubleshooting problems
Treating the Complete Denture Patient is a vital resource for dental general practitioners, laboratory technicians and dental students.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Treating the Complete Denture Patient in PDF. No access codes are included.