Two-Dimensional Semiconductors: Synthesis, Physical Properties and Applications – eBook
- Authors: Jingbo Li, Zhongming Wei, Jun Kang
- File Size: 14 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 450 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-VCH
- Publication Date: February 26, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0858N4LH5
- ISBN-10: 3527344969
- ISBN-13: 9783527344963
An in-depth overview of two-dimensional semiconductors from theoretical studies, properties to emerging applications!
Two-dimensional (2D) materials have attracted great attention due to their exotic properties deriving from their ultrathin dimensions. 2D materials, such as graphene, black phosphorus, transition metal dichalcogenides, transition metal oxides, and boron nitride, show versatile optical, catalytic, electronic, and mechanical properties, thus can be used in a broad range of applications, including optoelectronics , electronics, and optical applications.
Two-Dimensional Semiconductors: Synthesis, Physical Properties and Applications, (PDF), provides an in-depth view of 2D semiconductors from theoretical studies, properties to applications, taking into account the current state of research and development. It introduces numerous preparation methods and describes in detail the physical properties of 2D semiconductors including 2D alloys and heterostructures. The covered applications include, but are not limited to, field-effect transistors, solar cells, spintronics, photodetectors, light-emitting diode, sensors, and bioelectronics.
- Highly topical: 2D materials are a rapidly advancing field that attracts increasing attention
- Highly relevant: newcomers, as well as experienced researchers in the field of 2D materials, will benefit from this ebook
- Concise overview: covers theoretical studies, preparation methods, physical properties, potential applications, the challenges and opportunities
- Application-oriented: focuses on 2D semiconductors that can be used in various applications such as field-effect transistors, solar cells, sensors, and bioelectronics
Two-Dimensional Semiconductors: Synthesis, Physical Properties and Applications is written for materials scientists, electrical engineers, semiconductor and solid-state physicists, and readers working in the semiconductor industry.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Two-Dimensional Semiconductors: Synthesis, Physical Properties and Applications in PDF. No access codes are included.