Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology (2nd Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Babette Weksler, Geraldine P. Schechter, Scott Ely
- File Size: 87 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 440 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2nd edition
- Publication Date: July 18, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0741GTWLM
- ISBN-10: 1605476145
- ISBN-13: 9781605476148
First published in 2006, the bestselling Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology, 2nd edition, (PDF) has now been thoroughly updated by a brand-new editorial team to bring you state-of-the-art pictorial coverage of the complete range of hematologic conditions. Thousands of detailed, full-color images capture the characteristic appearance of each pathologic entity, and brief descriptions point out features of diagnostic importance. The result is a matchless reference to facilitate confident diagnosis in hematology.
- Clearly visualize the presence of every hematologic disorder thanks to thousands of crisp, full-color images, hundreds of them new to this edition.
- Find the information you need more easily through a new, highly templated format that expedites navigation, along with a new index of figures by disorder.
- Easily find additional in-depth answers inside Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology, the best-selling comprehensive reference in the field, since this Atlas now features a parallel organization.
- Access the latest knowledge in the field with over 30% new or updated content – including expanded coverage of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); revised diagnostic criteria for fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH); enhanced information on flow cytometry; new coverage of genetic screens, circulating DNA analysis, RT-PCR, exosome analysis, and evaluation of epigenetic abnormalities; completely new chapters on hemostasis and platelets as well as on plasma cell disorders and on benign diseases of leukocytes, spleen, and immunoglobins; and much more.
Take advantage of these practical features that will enhance your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Multiple viewing options that allow you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity together with responsive design
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that permit you to search within this ebook, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Wintrobe’s Atlas of Clinical Hematology, 2nd edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.